How to treat our uniforms to maintain its long lasting – Since uniforms are usually worn everyday, we have to pay extra attention to treat them well in order to avoid short term usage because of loosing its bright color and or damage fabrics. There are so many ways we can do to take care of our uniform. These are some tips :
1. Check out the label of the uniforms, look for the washing or care instruction, just follow the instruction.
2. If there is no care instruction label, do your self treatment as these :
- Try not to wash with machine and not to soak them with detergent in a long time. The best way is washing by hands using some detergent and clean water.
- Avoid to direct sunshine when spread it out to dry and don’t squeeze too hard since will damaging the structure of fabrics, particularly for soft and sensitive fabrics.
- Iron them with steamer iron or otherwise you can use hot plate iron in medium temperature, don’t forget to spray on some softener and fragrance.
- Keep the uniforms on your wardrobe by put them on hanger to avoid wrinkled and spread on some camphor to avoid moth and to keep it fragrant.
3. Do not wear uniform several times without washing it, especially if you sweat a lot. Wash your uniform immediately after one time wearing to avoid fungus which caused by sweat. Some stains will not gone if not immediately washed.
4. At least once a month, get your uniforms received better treatment by send them to laundry.